Theresa A. Faulkner, Ph.D., M.S. Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Theresa “Terry” Faulkner earned her doctoral degree in clinical psychology from Texas Tech University in 1993. Since that time, she has worked in a variety of rural settings in Wyoming (e.g., the state hospital, a rehabilitation facility, an outpatient mental health facility) prior to gaining the breadth of experience she felt was necessary to open her practice in Buffalo. In 2006, Dr. Terry earned her post-doctoral master’s degree in clinical psychopharmacology, and she uses that knowledge to assist her patients in understanding the psychotropic medications prescribed by their physicians and to help them monitor side-effects and medication response. She has a general practice, offering services to people with a wide range of ages and behavioral/emotional struggles. She prefers to work from a depth perspective with individuals wanting to make significant life changes aimed at improving their overall quality of life.
- Psychotherapy for adolescents, adults, and older adults
- Play Therapy for children
- Parent/Child interventions
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Caregiver education and support
- Intellectual / Cognitive Functioning
- Behavioral / Emotional / Personality Functioning (Psychodiagnostic)
- Waiver Eligibility (Developmental Disabilities)
- Forensic Evaluations (Competency, Parental Capacity)
Please contact us (307-684-5828) about your specific needs and questions. If we are unable or unqualified to provide the service you request, we will make every effort to refer you to a provider who can meet your needs.